Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Clleges!! :O

  1. the first major i found that interested me is Restaurant and food services managment, in the buisness major. I learned that tis major can make someone manage a small coorporation or basically any food service.

the scond one that i found that interests me is the is the culinary arts major. I learned that entering this major can sometimes make or brake peoples decision in finishing this major because of all the critisism and long hours you have to put into this.

the last major that i found that interests me is the Entrepreneurial Studies major. I found out that being an entrepreneur can make peoples lives easier because they usually always think of something that will improve or make people's lives easier.

2. One university that caught my attention was University of San Francisco. This specific university caught my attention because it is in california but yet it is not in LA. I learned that there is only 15% of hispanics and 39% of the students there are male. I also found it kind of interesting that onlly 29% of the students graduated HS with a 3.7 or higher.

Another college that interested me was the Art Institute of California: Los Angeles. I have heard of this place a lot through comercials and through visitors that have gone to poly and this school for some rason really really interests me! hahha The only thing that is holding me back is that i learned that if i major in this i can't major in something else that intrests me like another major in business but i really like this school

The third school that interested me was the Art Institute of California: Orange County. I think i like this one better than the one at the top although they are the same but in different countys. I like this one better because in this one you can stay in the university n get a bacholers degree, i think i misspelled it :O. I learned that 4 of the students are hispanic, 52% are men, and 25% are part time students. I LIKE THIS ONE ALREADY hahah :D

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha. 4 students or 4 hispanics? That's why you love it or for the part-time-ness?

    All this interest in culinary arts that i'm reading about is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete